Monday, March 30, 2009

She Comes With Guns Underneath Her Dress

Originally posted 1/5/2003

(The same group of people who received the Tuesday Tune also formed a work bowling league, so this post took the form of a suggested team name... plus theme song!)


My first vote goes for "Where's Gumby?" That's simply a great name for a team.

My second vote goes for the following, as I can also offer a theme song to go along with the name.

Action Figure Party!

Name of our team... (Plus it's the name of the band, one guy really, and the album.)



2 comments:

  1. Perhaps unsurprisingly, this is my new favorite song. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... you know where to get it! :)

    Man, I really need to figure out why I don't get notifications when someone leaves a message on this blog. Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete